Paw 3.1.4 Crack Mac OS X Full Free Download
A Visual HTTP Client
Building great software is hard, and developer tools should be helping you without the headaches. Paw is exclusively built on OS X, so you should easily get the hang of it. Every feature is built intuitively with a quick mouse or keyboard shortcut access.
Built for Teamwork
Keep everyone in sync with Paw for Teams. Create a team, invite your team and everyone gets seamlessly the updates. And because we know how important it is to keep your work safe, everyone can work on a separate branch and merge changes only when ready; it’s almost as powerful as Git and as smooth as real-time sync.
Authenticate against standard schemas including OAuth 1 and 2, Basic Auth, Digest Auth, Hawk, AWS Signature Version 4 and Amazon S3. Have an exotic auth protocol? Configure custom auth signatures visually via Paw’s dynamic values.
That’s what makes Paw so unique! Access data from previous responses such as auth tokens, compute hashes, signatures, randomize data for testing, do some maths, or anything you want.
Features of Paw 3.1.4 Crack:
- Code Generation – Build your HTTP requests with Paw, try them out, and just copy/paste code in your app. We support most popular languages. Build your custom code generator via Extensions.
- Environments – Parametrize your Requests with Environment Variables, then seamlessly switch between Environments to give differents values to your variables. Ideal to set up production or test servers, or have multiple users profiles.
- Formatters – Time matters. Paw helps you build HTTP requests quickly thanks to for matters that matches the kind of input you need.
WHAT’S NEW Paw 3.1.4 Crack:
- Fixes issues with editing URL Params
- Trims newlines when pasting strings
- Fixes automatic OAuth 2 token refresh under some circumstances
- Updates to the latest TLS 1.2 cipher suite
Fixed from Paw 3.1.3
- Fixes UI glitch that randomly shows duplicate rows when editing Headers or URL Params
- Fixes Chinese, Japanese and Korean keyboard inputs in the Request Description text field
- Fixes use of a LocalValue dynamic value inside a JSON body
- Fixes issues with SSL Client Certificates and PEM key import
- Improves the extensions list in Preferences > Extensions
- Fixes paste of tabs and newline characters in fields to replace them with visible tokens
- Fixes crashes
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Intel, 64-bit processor